Terms and Conditions of Entry for the Prezzee Business Customer Survey Promotion
The Promoter of this Offer is Prezzee Pty Ltd (ABN 16 602 963 422) of 3/9 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 (the Promoter).
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN
The Sweepstakes is subject to the following terms and conditions:
2. Entries must comply with these terms and conditions to be valid.
3. The Promotion will commence at 12:00am AEDT on July 18, 2022 and finish at 11:59pm AEDT on October 1, 2022 (Promotion Period).
4. The Promotion has a total prize value of $375. There will be five (5) winners each winning a prize of the value of $75. Prizes are in the form of a $75 Prezzee Smart eGift Card. All Prizes are at the sole discretion of the Promoter. Only one prize per Winner. Limit one prize per family or household. All prizes are non-transferable or assigned and no substitutions or cash redemptions. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Each prize winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, including taxes imposed on his/her income. No more than the stated number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
5. The Promotion is open to residents of the 50 United States and D.C. over the age of 21 years, except for employees of Promoter and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
How to Enter
6. SURVEY: To enter, entrants may complete the Prezzee Business Customer Survey (the Survey) and submit their details in the entry form featured at the end of the Survey during the Promotion Period. Only one entry per Survey. The Survey will only be open to the first 600 participants.
11. The Promoter’s selection of the winning entry will be final and binding. No correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into. By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Sweepstakes Entities, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
Claiming the Prize
12. The Winner will be notified by email within seven (7) business days of the draw.
13. The Prize will be emailed to the Winner’s email address that is held on record by the Promoter at the time of prize draw within seven (7) business days of the draw date.
14. If the Winner does not claim the Prize within three (3) months from the date of the prize draw, the entry will be deemed invalid and a redraw will take place at Prezzee Pty Ltd (ABN 16 602 963 422) of Level 3, 9 Castlereagh Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 at 3:00pm AEST on January 7, 2023. No compensation will be provided for any prizes that are not able to be awarded to a prize winner.
15. It is the responsibility of each entrant to notify the Promoter of any change in their contact details.
16. The Promoter shall have no liability for a Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk-email or other security settings, for a winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
17. If the Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater monetary value. This right is subject to any applicable legislation, regulations or directions from a regulatory authority.
18. A Winner’s use of the Prize is entirely at their own risk. The winners release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter from and against any liability arising from the Winner’s acceptance and use of the Prize and the Winner’s participation in the Promotion.
19. This Promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
20. The eligibility of entries is solely within the discretion of the Promoter.
21. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or damaged entries or other communications.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the terms of, or cancel, the Promotion at any time without liability to any entrant or other person.
23. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address or any other information relevant to participation in the Promotion of all entrants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the promoter.
24. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept entries which are incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, do not comply with these terms and conditions, or which contravene any applicable laws or regulations.
25. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant who has breached any of these terms and conditions, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct, or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Promotion by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the entry process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
26. Directors, employees and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, its related companies or its agencies, are not eligible to enter this Promotion. Immediate family means spouse, ex-spouse, child, step-child, parent, step-parent, legal guardian, sibling or step-sibling.
27. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Promotion will be directed to the Promoter.
28. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
30. By participating, Entrants and prize winners agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Promoter and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claims made by any Entrant, prize winner, or any other third parties, related in any way to the operation of this Sweepstakes as well as any other claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from receipt, acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize or participation in any promotion related activity or participation in this Sweepstakes.
31. For the names of all prize winners, available after October 14, 2022, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org